This is the new official blog with the rules for the claiming. It is important that every member reads and knows these rules so that the claiming thing won't end up in as much chaos as our last attempt to bring order to it.
This is what you do:
1) Be sure that you have a GROUP WIDGET on your profile that displays the groups you are in. Our admins will check back on that. (THIS is how you add a group widget)
2) It would be nice if you were an at least sometimes active member of dA and this group, maybe submit deviations every once in a while or join our group events.
3) Please comment on only ONE of the six blog entries and ask for ONE cat. Do NOT send multiple comments to multiple blogs, because every person is only allowed to claim one cat from the whole series.
4) Do NOT post comments like "OMG JAYFEATHER ISH MY FAVVV AND ALSO BRACKENFUR AND DOVEPAW AND SILVERSTREAM I WANT ONE OF THEM!1!!!!!1" But decide on one cat and wait patiently for an admin to reply.
5) If someone got to get your favourite cat before you did, just comment either on the same Clan list again, or on another one, asking for a different free cat. Sometimes asking for a less popular cat will ensure that you actually can claim him.
6) Once successfully claimed go ahead and draw your kitty! Submit him/her to our group gallery and show off how you "own" him/her! However the claiming does not have any other effects on anything. Everyone else is still allowed to submit pictures of "your" cat of course.
7) Notes sent to me or to the group, same as comments on our front page will NOT provide you the cats you want.
8) If you see that one cat is already claimed, don't beg for it.
Oh, and if you happen to violently ignore the rules, and doing annoying things like comment-spamming or flaming our admins, you will be locked out from claiming and contests. We want to keep this calm and disciplined since we got so many members ;D
Our admins will work as hard as they can, so be patient if your comment won't be replied to straight away and don't go commenting somewhere else.
This is our team:
Thunderclan Cats - *Warriors-horse
Riverclan Cats - ~TanaTiels
Windclan Cats - *Satyrtail
Shadowclan Cats - ~Spiritpie
Skyclan Cats - =stray-thought
Cats Outside The Clans - =Grimbarks
If one or multiple of the admins won't be able to handle the comments on the blogs they will be either replaced or assigned help from the other volunteers who signed up. Thanks for the help again!